Through crisis response and intervention services, we are always alert and ready to give help when needed.
- Our Adult and Teen Crisis Lines offer 24-hour crisis counseling, resources and referrals to callers throughout California
- Our Text Line offers support and connection to resources via SMS text messaging
- Our Emergency Shelter Program provides up to eight weeks of safety and support to 35 women and children fleeing violence every day and night
- Our Legal Assistance Program ensures that victims’ immediate needs for restraining order assistance are met, and provides survivors with accompaniment to court appointments
- Our Police Partnership insures around the clock crisis assistance and ongoing support to citywide victims and first responders