Small businesses, restaurants, organizations, schools, community or corporate groups can host third-party fundraising events for La Casa de las Madres to support survivors of domestic violence. Our work to support survivors is not possible without the support of community members like you! With your help our once-quiet shelter has grown into a leading voice for abused women, children, and teens. Your support allows us to educate, empower, and build bridges to lives free from violence and abuse.
Listed below are some ideas of how you can help raise funds and awareness for domestic violence.
- Collect donations and encourage your customers to help you support an end to domestic violence.
- Promote an item or service and donate a percentage of the proceeds to survivors of domestic violence.
- Donate a percentage of a menu item or happy hour to La Casa.
- Designate a night where profits or tips support domestic violence response and prevention services.
Community Group, Organization, Corporation, and School
- Host an event or bake sale and designate La Casa de las Madres as the recipient for a portion of the event proceeds.
La Casa de las Madres will promote your event through a monthly newsletter, social media and website. We will provide brochures, promotional items, and flyers for your event. Learn more about these opportunities here!